Social Media Marketing Executive
- Create marketing and social media campaigns for Instagram, Tik Tok, Facebook, website, blog, and more.
- Creative writing and content creation for Cultiveat, or its partners and collaborators.
- Perform marketing research and gather consumer insights to help develop marketing strategy and plans.
- Increase follower base and engagement on social media accounts.
- Manage enquiries and comments on all platforms.
- Monitor, analyse, and create monthly reports on Cultiveat’s social media performance.
- Collaborate with other brands or influencers for social media or brand content and campaigns.
- Collaborate with third-party organisations to create and manage digital ads, marketing materials, and more.
- Min. 2 years’ experience in a social media or marketing position.
- Avid social media user – added advantage if you manage accounts (personal or otherwise) with more than 1000 followers.
- Excellent English proficiency – spoken and written.
- Good creative writing skills.
- Phone photography and editing (photo/video) skills.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
- Department: Marketing
- Experience: Min. 2 years
- Level: Associate/Senior Associate
- Contract: Full time
Apply at [email protected]