- Create content for all Cultiveat platforms: website, decks, social media, retail, and more.
- Perform marketing research and gather consumer insights to help develop marketing strategy and plans.
- Work with sales, operations, and customer service teams to develop products, offerings, and promotions.
- Manage the website, products, and product listings.
- Collaborate with vendors and partners to create marketing materials.
- Manage communications on Cultiveat platforms.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
- Excellent English proficiency – spoken and written.
- Good creative writing skills.
- Adept at social media usage.
- Proficiency in other CMS/marketing software/apps is a bonus.
- Min. 1 year experience in a marketing (or similar) position.
- Department: Marketing
- Experience: Min. 1 year
- Level: Associate/Senior Associate
- Contract: Full time
Apply at [email protected]