- Conduct market research to identify potential sales avenues and evaluate market needs.
- Actively source for potential clients through cold calling, networking, and social media.
- Regularly perform reviews and submit reports with sales and financial data.
- Negotiate and close sales deals.
- Manage account clients’ needs and requests.
- Sales and revenue forecasting and planning.
- Proficient in English. Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, and other language skills are an added advantage.
- Excellent knowledge in MS Office.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Possess own transportation.
- Entry Level/Junior Level – Fresh graduates to 2 years of experience.
- Department: Sales
- Level: Associate
- Contract: Full time
Apply at [email protected]