- Conduct market research to identify potential sales avenues and evaluate market needs
- Actively source for potential clients through cold calling, networking, and social media
- Regularly perform reviews and submit reports with sales and financial data
- Negotiate and close sales deals.
- Manage account clients’ needs and requests.
- Sales and revenue forecasting and planning
- Proficient in English. Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, and other language skills are an added advantage.
- Excellent knowledge in MS Office.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Possess own transportation.
- Department: Sales
- Salary: RM2,200 – RM2,500 (not inclusive of commission)
- Contract: Full time
- Level: Associate
Apply at [email protected]