- Create and implement content strategy for website, social media, ads, newsletters, and other digital channels.
- Manage the website, online products, and digital marketing campaigns.
- Regularly audit and analyse digital platforms and industry trends to optimise content, communications, and practices.
- Convert digital presence into online sales while managing SEO and SEM.
- Work with sales, operations, and customer service teams to develop products, offerings, and marketing plans.
- Collaborate with vendors and partners to create marketing materials.
- Min. 3 years experience in digital marketing.
- Good understanding and active user of major social media platforms.
- Experienced user of CMS and email marketing tools.
- Experienced at executing or managing paid social media campaigns.
- Excellent English proficiency – spoken and written.
- Proficiency in Google Analytics, SEO, and SEM are a bonus.
- Department: Marketing
- Experience: 3 years
- Level: Senior Associate
- Contract: Full time
Apply at [email protected]